2017 Beijing International Triathlon registration and Wait List are both full. Join Beijing Tri mailing list to be the first to know the race updates.
What are included in the Registration Fee
- Sprint Distance Entry Fee includes: race t-shirt, Finisher medal, invitations to the Welcome Reception Dinner (Sept. 8), access to the in-house bike mechanic, and more!
- Olympic Distance Individual and Relay Entry Fee include: race t-shirt, Finisher medal, participant gift bag, invitations to the Welcome Reception Dinner (Sept. 8), Pre-race Energy Dinner (Sept. 9), and Post Race Finish Line Food and Beverage (Sept. 10), bike course tour, access to the in-house bike mechanic, and more!
- Race day insurance will be provided to all racing athletes.
- Insurance coverage details will be posted soon.
Cancellation and Refund
- Full refunds (less 5% registration processing fee) will be available till April 16th at 11:59 PM, 2017 (Beijing Time).
- 50% refunds (less 5% registration processing fee) will be available from April 17th – June 18th @ 11:59 PM, 2017 (Beijing Time).
- No refunds after June 18th, 2017.
- If you need to request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund policy applies to both Olympic and Sprint Distance individual participants. There are NO refund for relay teams or team members. If a team member cannot compete, the relay team must find a replacement and notify race organizer via email: email@example.com no later than 12 PM on September 1st, 2017.
- A relay team must be completely registered by Sept 1st. The incomplete relay teams will be cancelled after Sept. 1st. No registration fee will be refunded.
- No Deferral will be offered in 2017 Beijing International Triathlon for both the Olympic and Sprint Distance races.
There are no transfers at any time (selling or giving your spot to another person). If found, the athlete will be disqualified immediately. Registration fee will not be refunded.